Sunday, March 18, 2012

PSN INFINITY v2 - Open Beta


Good evening, everyone!

Proudly I present you my newest application "PSN Infinity v2".



Since in most news posts my co-coder genius iQD is forgotten, I have to mention him for his great help on this application here once again.

This version is released as public beta. Completing the app and including all functions I want it to have will take several weeks but the main function aka browsing the PSN stores is already working.

Download PSN INFINITY v2 (beta): CLICK

Dependencies are OpenSSL + VC Redists: DOWNLOAD

This is the first time I force a donation alert in an app, but necessary as this program is a very huge and time consuming project.

So if you like this beta, please donate a small amount to give me some more time to work on this nice project :)


I will give you a sneak preview about the functions I focus to add soon:

  • 100% PSN PC client
  • linux and MAC version
  • finish the search function
  • download PKG for guest account 
  • add comic & video stores support
  • activate/deactivate your consoles remotly
  • complete account management on PC (like on PS3)
  • change your PSN Online ID (like in japanese region accounts)
  • bring back PC to PS3 messaging (if we'll ever get xi-passphrase back)
  • etc etc etc...
If you reach error 99, please install the VC redistributables and OpenSSL.
If you find any bugs or have suggestions don't hesitate to e-mail me: (skfuinfo@gmail.com).

This application is made for research and investigation.
There is no intention to use it for piracy!

Kind regards,

- SKFU